Thursday, July 9, 2009

EB BAG SWAP - ITS OPENING DAY - YAY!

EB BAG SWAP


Today is opening day for the EB bag swap. So many beautiful bags, INCLUDING the one I got from SUNSHINEDAYS!!
I must have written down something pretty specific because if I was going to buy a bag, this one fulfils all my dream features. The fabric and colours are beatiful, it has an abundance of pockets, including a large zipped one on the outer back. two velcro close ones on the outer front, a velcro close pocket each end of the outer of the bag, and inside, a huge interior, with one side having three pockets, the other two, with elasticised tops! I can not tell you how perfect it is for me. I know my family will agree when they see it too. And my husband will be glad to get rid of my current charlie brown bag. I like my CB bag, but everything gets LOST in it. Not going to happen any more and all my family will reap the benefits!!

And it is beatifully sewn. Its giving me a big complex as the bag I made (and it took all my effort) is not done nearly as well as the one I recieved. (but to my recipient, that was my best effort hun and I hope you like it!)

OK to pictures. (which never ever do justice to bags.)

Thats the interior.


Thats the front exterior. It has a messenger type flap over the front.


And I got a beautiful card too. Thankyou sunshinedays, you made me feel very lucky indeed.
(It was beautifully wrapped too...but I opened it before taking piccies lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment